Thursday, November 5, 2009

哈哈

Today when i arrived my mother's shop. My mom asked e wheter want an insect ornot? I suredenly said YES!!! what type of insect??? DRAGON FLY~~~ waa~~~ i wanted to catch a dragonfly for long time, but because they fly too fast, it is not easy to catch them, and now my mom help me to catch it.. kekeke~~ ^^.. and when i arrived my home at night..o~ guess what i saw?? haha.. moth a~~ lol... what i do the next? catch it lol~ muahaha~ now everytime i saw the insect, i will try to catch them, but not fear it, because, i need 25 insects for stpm project a.... now only got 7....lol.. tomorrow, take to school and make it as specimen... kekeke... And, i just learned to play the magic cube a~~ haha~~ and now i can complete the magic cube... muahaha..~~ yesh~

No comments:

Post a Comment