Monday, September 14, 2009

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

7.30++pm
Today my mother and I went to Kajang B__LL__N........ We went to buy the things need.. Then, we went back and go forward our car to go back home.... Involuntary, i straight open the door without waited after my mother unlock the car... O00I??? i am able to open the door even my mother seem like haven unlock the key... o???? (maybe i don't unlock the door before i enterd the supermarket???) then, i saw a 'nail cutter'... ooi?? why is it lying there?? then, oii... the bag zip all are open... ooii??? we still haven realised something may already happend..Then, we think and think and figured..... and maked a big dare 'opinion'... some one had 'broked' inside our car?? and stole something??? Ooopsss........ and i was assure my mind when i look behind.... they are many ''MAK LAK LOU' in a car... fully fit with many MAK LAK LOU all looking at us.... then i also stare at them untill their car away from my sight!!!! WTH!!!! then i realised the STUPIAK geng stole stupiak thing........ my mom's handphone cover....... =.= only...........LUCKILY.....LUCKILY THEY ARE STUPIAK!!!!!! woo~~~
9.30++pm
i started finding something that damn important... My IC..... and i am unable to find it.... OhMY... where is my IC?? DIE lo..... then i tell cw, cw ask me to think clearer and try to find again.. but i know i am unable to find it,the only lefted hope is... my mom.... and my shop.... if my mother can tell me where is it.... I am safe..... so, I just wait my mother free... and ask her when she is free.. cp: Do you see my IC?? cp's mom: yes, in my room cp: ha??? cp's mom: i saw it at downstair,i wonder you may lost it, so i brought it to my room... cp:O0.... LUCKILY.... YEAH!!^^......... nah~~~ thats all..... thank you...
and..my promise to CW... I LOVE YOU KONG CHEE WEI......... muaxxxsssssssss ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment