Sunday, August 2, 2009

lol~~~~~~~ finally~~~ my mood recover abit~~~ because i'm back to write my blog le~~
i realise tat,when i no feeling happy~~~ i don't have mood to write my blog.. i only can share happy things in blog~~ so,if you dunnot see me updating my blog,its mean tat,i have no mood... emoing~~
kekeke~~~ OR............ i don't have pc besides me la~~ kekeke.......
haiz... exam coming soon.... my exam results must will fail terrible... i am horribel,terrible but not vegetable...kekeke...............
lol~~~~~~~` have so much presentation need to prepare for P.A, MUET also~~~
damnnnnnnn mafan... haiz......
tomorrow need to do sport check on students?? maybe??? i don't want do such thing la~~~
easy to de jui people d~~ haiz~~
i hope to retire from this job la~~~ haiz~~~but i think impossible lo~~~ 除非........
i fire~~~~ but it is a worst thing~~ because it may also will cut down my coco point~~ =.=
haiya~~~~~~~~ i really need to learn from my friends la~~ LK la,,CW la, and so on la..
all so hardworking d~~~ i am their contrast~~~ i must make a BIG DECISION~~~ today is my last day sot on9~~ i must control myself~~ must must must~~~~
i have so many friends accompany with me to work hard at study~~~ i must also work hard...
damn hard.......... over than that........ hopefully.............. i can do it ba~~
my friends~~~~~~ remind me when i become lazy o~~ or slap me..so that i can '''wake up'''

No comments:

Post a Comment